Casey Graduated from SUU on Saturday, May 5th. He earned his Bachlors degree in Business, Economic's. Both he and his wife graduated together. His wife almost fell off the stage when the "Leavitts" cheered louder than anyone else. We soon had people asking us to cheer for their graduate. Casey and his wife have moved in with us and are finishing a room in the basement, while they try and save money for a house. They are both still looking for employment in the field they majored in. Casey is still a manager at Smiths until he finds a job in his expertise. Our next graduation is on June 5th. Courtney has sent out annoucements and you should all recieve one. Love to all ~ The Leavitts
Help Her Steer Straight
12 years ago
2 comments:
Congratulations! I am so envious...but I will be graduating too soon.
We love you guys!
Lyndsey and Brad
Congratulations on graduation. I know how much work it can take to get to graduation so congratulations to both of you, sounds like we should have a graduation bbq or something. Look forward to seeing you this summer as I visit your family.
Post a Comment