Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm FREE!


I finally had a little bit of time to figure out how to post blogs again because I don't have to be thinking about writing my entery for National Board Teacher Certificiation. I feel so FREE!
It is a wonderful feeling to have shipped off my National Board box with my retake entry COMPLETE! Yippee! Wylee and the kids are probably just as happy to see that blue box leaved the house as I am. (I must admit that I get a bit grumpy when I am working on National Boards.)
I just wanted to share all this good news... NO more late nights at the computer typing and revising writing. NO more videos of me teaching my kindergarteners science and math. NO more stress of... Oh, wait. That's not true. I still get the stress part. I won't hear if I accomplished the did of acquiring the needed points to certify until Nov/Dec. It's such a lovely, long wait.

Meanwhile, everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.

Linda

1 comment:

cathy haupt said...

we're proud of you, too Linda! We will be remembering you in our prayers to get that certificate!
Love, Mom & Dad