
It's birthday time for me (Linda) and I seem to be getting older. There is no denying it. I can't even pretend to be celebrating my 29th... but I am well on my way to becoming the "Bionic Woman" (one part at a time!) You see... I just got off the phone with my orthopedic's surgery secretary. Not only will I have one full knee replacement surgery this summer BUT... I "get" to have two! Oh, I am not sure this was the best thing to do just prior to my birthday celebrations. Oh, well... I may be old but at least I am ALlVE! If you want to mark your calendars and share in my "misery"... the left knee will be done on Thursday, June 17 and my right knee will be replaced on Thursday, July 29. It will be cutting it very close for the start of school next year but I will deal with that when I need to. Meanwhile... I look forward to the improvements! LOL
1 comment:
Hi:
Just wanted to let you know I read your message! Our prayers are with you. Love, Mom & Dad
Post a Comment